Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The return of Dean Koontz

Saturday evening I fell asleep on the couch watching TV. I woke up hearing the radio. My mind was in a haze, but I heard a voice I recognized other than the host's. I thought: "That can't be him!" but it was... Dean Koontz (The Husband) back for his promised 3 hour interview, waaaay sooner than anyone figured. I've been too busy the last few days to listen to the show in its entirety. Saturday (actually, very early Sunday) I managed to hear the very end and the very beginning (early re-play). Fortunately, we are streamlink members so I can listen anytime to show archives or receive the podcast from CoasttoCoastAM. So, if you missed the interview, you can still hear it by becoming a streamlink member.

Still reading My First Summer in the Sierra by John Muir and finishing From the Corner of His Eye
by Dean Koontz, both of which you can find at your local independent bookstore or by searching by author and/or title at Bookfinder or ADDALL.

Now off to celebrate my doggy girl's 6th birthday with a day full of great fun. She deserves it and so do I!

No comments: